Staying in San Diego for just a couple of days, and would like to maximize your visit? Why not explore San Diego’s Night Attractions?
There are a lot of areas to explore in San Diego, CA come nightfall. From the famous San Diego Zoo, to Restaurants, Events Venues, among other attractions that will surely entertain both locals and visitors alike. The website San Diego.Com gave a lowdown on what to expect during a visit to the city. “San Diego, the eighth largest city in the country, is often referred to as “America’s Finest City” and for good reason! Known for its great hotels and accommodations, beautiful weather, pristine beaches, friendly people and a plethora of entertainment, San Diego is a favorite travel destination for visitors across the globe. This great city has a huge variety of attractions with wonderful hotels in exactly the right locations.” Read the continuation here.
So if you are staying in San Diego, California for a night or two, check out any or all of these attractions or evening activities –
- Humphrey’s Concert by the Bay – Watch a concert at Humphrey’s Concert by the Bay, which is a romantic venue that will surely leave you at awe not just because of the wonderful performance, but also because of the great venue highlighted by the San Diego Bay.
- Cinema Under the Stars – Take the drive in movie date a notch higher with Cinema Under the Stars right at Mission Hills in San Diego, California. In this drive in theatre, classic films are shown making for a fun, romantic date night.
- Seaworld Summer Nights – Make summer nights even more entertaining for the kids and the whole family by touring Seaworld San Diego when the sun goes down.
- Nighttime Zoo – The San Diego Zoo can be explored even during night time giving you and your family access to the nocturnal creature that abound in this wonderful sanctuary of close to 4,000 species.
- Enjoy the San Diego County Fair – This event that usually occurs about June to July is definitely great to be in even at night time. Enjoy this event with either your friends or family and enjoy everything that San Diego, CA has to offer.
- Have a beach bon fire – San Diego is known for its wonderful beaches. At night these beaches become venues for great bonfires that is a good backdrop for family fun, bonding, and intimate conversations.
It is fun indeed to explore San Diego whether day or night.
This first appeared on Linda Song's Tumblr